Wednesday, April 15, 2015

                I think that the holocaust was worse, because there were more people that died. They had to go through many things. The rape of the Nanking killed many people but so did the holocaust. But to me I think the holocaust was worse. Because they were starved, had illnesses, brutal labor, and other things that were not good for them. When children were born at the camps they would be killed right away the parents didn’t get the choice if they would be killed or not. I think that the Nanking was bad too; the women that were pregnant had it bad too. They were raped and then would have their bellies slit open and then the baby would be torn out. The Jewish people were put in gas champers. The children were killed upon the arrival.  I don’t think it was right to kill children or anyone it wasn’t fair for them to just decide they wanted to kill certain people. Neither of them should have had the right to go and decide to do that just because they didn’t like certain people.

I think the Japanese were able to continue their lives after the war because they can always go to the museum and see what all happened. The Americans helped with getting them valuable research. This was because they would act fast so that the Soviets would keep their hands off of them. Japan has been able to deny what happened. I think that the Germans did a worse job because they left people to die without any food or water. I also think that the Germans did more than the Japanese because of how they handled things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment