Friday, September 19, 2014

Child Abuse


I think that someone shouldn’t be suspended that hasn't been found guilty yet. Just because you discipline your child different than anyone else doesn’t give someone the right to run to the press and say that you abused your children (child). I think that you should be able to still be part of a team until you are found guilty of abusing your child or anyone.

                There are some signs of child abuse that do make people think that you are being abused. Some of them are: having injuries you can’t explain changes in behavior, a fear of going home, changes in the way you eat, if your personal care is lacking or your hygiene is lacking, and risk-taking behaviors.

                If you ask me I think that the changes in behavior is hard to tell if you are being abused or not. This is because I believe people change all the time you just don’t see it right away. It takes time for someone to notice someone else changing.

                I think that everyone just has their own opinion on what child abuse is. In fact I think it’s any type of abuse that everyone thinks is different. Every type of abuse has some different things and some of the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment